RULES OF THE GAME
- The game is played with a single 52-card deck.
- Player makes two ante wagers of equal value. “Ante Across” bet and “Ante Down” bet. The player may also place an optional 5 card Bonus Bet.
- Dealer then deals five community cards face down in such a way that they form a cross.
- Each player then receives two cards face down. Players may examine their own cards.
- Player may fold or make an “Across Bet” of 1x to 3x the “Ante Across” bet.
- Dealer turns over two outside cards on the horizontal line of the cross.
- Player may fold or make a “Down Bet” of 1x to 3x the “Ante Down” bet.
- Dealer turns over two outside cards not the vertical line of the cross.
- Player may fold or make a “Middle Bet” of 1x to 3x one of the original Ante Bets.
- Dealer then turns over the middle card.
- The player then uses their two cards plus the three community cards on the horizontal line of the cross to form an “across” hand and uses their two cards plus the three community cards on the vertical line of the cross to form a “down” hand.
- Winning “Across” and “Down” beets are paid according to the payable listed. The “Middle” bet is paid if either the Across or Down hand qualify as a win and is paid at the odds of the highest ranking hand.
- The two ante bests are paid even money on a pair of Jacks or better and push on pair 6’s though 10’s.
- The 5 Card Bonus is based on the five community cards making best 5 card poker hand and paid according to the paytable listed.
For more information about Criss Cross or Mardi Gras Casino & Resort, call us today at 1-800-224-9683 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.